Sequencing data process
Here are a few highlights of the data types on PBTP:
- Somatic mutations and differential gene expression for cohorts of patient and matched PDOX tumors in the form of interactive oncoprints and heatmaps.
- DNA methylation classification and disease subgrouping for cohorts of patient and matched PDOX tumors in the form of TSNE plots.
- Chemical sensitivity data (single-point, dose response, and combination therapies) for patient tumor and PDOX-derived cell lines.
- Sample details including sequencing types performed, patient info, material available.
- Histology comparing patient tumor vs. PDOX tumor.
- Somatic mutations for patient vs. PDOX tumors (static sample heatmap), Copy number variations, FISH (as applicable).
- DNA methylation classification and disease subgrouping for patient and matched PDOX tumors.
- Search genes of interest and generate custom oncoprints.
- Explore single nucleotide variants and structural variants for patient and matched PDOX tumors.